Yes, that is right! YOU can win a FREE month of an Unlimited Membership at CrossFit Zone….
WHAT? For registering in The Whole Life Challenge
WHEN? Register now! See the details below from the Whole Life Challenge website…
WHY? Because you guys are super awesome and we want to make this the best Challenge ever and get amazing results!
HOW? Once we have 50 people (Zoners, Friends or Family) registered for the Whole Life Challenge. We will give away a free month!
Want to know the best part? For every Friend or Family member that you get registered for the Challenge, your name gets entered into the hat again for the the draw for a Free Membership. Pretty sweet, eh?
Getting members registered into the Whole Life Challenge:
You’ve been talking about it for days, maybe weeks, now and the time has arrived! It is time to get your members registered into the game. In this email, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide to getting registered and started in the Whole Life Challenge so that you can help your members know just what to expect.
The first step is to visit www.wholelifechallenge.com
- When they arrive, they will be greeted by a brief introduction to the challenge and immediately be given the chance to register.
- Your members will fill out their name, email, and password, and select the box that indicates that they are a member of an affiliate
- Once the text entry box appears, they will begin to type the name of your affiliate. Soon, your affiliate’s name will appear in the box and they will be click “sign up!”
- If a player is among your Friends and Family crowd, they will indicate that no, they are not a member of an affiliate.
- At that point a text entry box will appear and they will begin to enter the name of the member of your affiliate who invited them to play. That member must be registered already in order for that player to join
- They will select that member and click “sign up!”
- On the next screen they will be prompted to enter their credit card information and click “Register for $45.” We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- If you are an international affiliate and your members encounter any difficulty with payment processing, please contact us immediately at Michael@crossfitla.com
- Enter the payment and voila! They will be granted access to the site
What do they do now??
The next step for your members is to begin to create their public profile. Over the following weeks, we will continue to add elements to the profile page and invite your members back to complete it. As of now, they can enter some basic information about themselves to share with other players in the game, upload a profile photo, and enter any basic, non-challenge required health metrics that they want to track over the course of the challenge.
After that, they can post a link on Facebook to their profile page and invite their friends who are also registered to “follow” them. Following others creates a small, personal scoreboard that can contain all of the people in the challenge that a player is interested in keeping tabs on.
Over the next few weeks, your members will continue to receive communication from the Whole Life Challenge with videos and tips for getting themselves set up for the challenge.
Over the next days and weeks you will be receiving more emails from us with some sample emails and blog posts and also as to the schedule of weekly challenges, what your administrative functions in the challenge are and what your dashboard will provide you with, as well as your prelims kit including your scorecards, measuring instructions, and the prelims workout.
Don’t worry! The workout will be something that you can do anywhere! You won’t need any more equipment than what is outlined in the affiliate manual and equipment will be limited to at the most, kettlebells.
BEFORE CLASS – If you have a hard time getting into the proper position for wall balls – ie tall chest (thoracic extension), then mobilize the thoracic spine with a foam roller or double lacrosse ball. If you are unsure on how to do so, ask your Coach.
For those that need a little more pressure, check out: http://www.mobilitywod.com/2012/05/a-better-upper-back-extension-izer.html
Buy In – Turkish Getup 10R/10L – increase weight each set. Make sure to keep your arm locked out at all times!
WOD – “Push and pull”
AMRAP in 20min:
15 wall balls (20/14)
Zone 3 – scale reps to 10/10
Zone 2 – scale to assisted pullups, WB- 10/14lbs, consider 10-15 minutes
Zone 1 – scale to air squats or light weight front squats
Cash Out – Roll out shoulders and ribs with a lacrosse ball