We hope that you will enjoy the new classes that are starting this week. Check out the information below for more details!
- CrossFit Bootcamp – This is a class that is only a high intensity metcon based workout. There will be no heavy lifting strength component to the class agenda. The workout will be in the 15-30 minute time domain including metabolic conditioning movements (running, rowing, and skipping), body weight movements and moderate weighted movements (such as wall balls, kb swings to name a few) . This class will take place on Tuesdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
- Mobility Warmup – Tyler will lead members in an individualized mobility warmup from 5:00pm – 5:30pm on Mondays that is tailored to your mobility goats. He will work with you on your mobility limitations and give you a solution on how to work on it to prep you for exercises that are challenging because of range of motion.
- Mobility Class – This class is coach led and structured to work on specific mobility issues prepared before class by Tyler. Monday’s 6:30pm – 7:30pm
IMPORTANT – Westshore crew, please notice the time change of the evening classes are now 5:30pm and 6:30pm. This change is to help members get to the gym early to get in their warmup and mobility 15 minutes prior to the class beginning. The gym will be open at 5pm each day to accommodate those that arrive early.
- Olympic Lifting – This class is run by the one and only Lucas Parker and will have a coach led warmup, technique and lifting component. This session will tie in the extra HP programming, so you can check that off the list. This class will take place on Wednesdays from 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Come and learn from the 3 time CrossFit Games competitor and amazing coach!
- Yoga/Mobility Class – Amy Allen is doing a trial class on Tuesday @ 7:30pm STARTING FEBRUARY 18th. Please make sure to show up if you would like to this time slot to stay.
- Mobility Class – In the works! Coming soon
Workout of the Day
Row: 1000M or Run: 800M
Time to retest your widowmaker. If you were able to complete a set each week, hopefully you were able to add 20+ lbs.
If you are wanting to see how you have improved in the Open WOD – retest another day this week
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 mins of:
30 Double Unders
15 Power Snatches
RX – BB: 55/75lbs
Zone 3 – scale double under reps, BB: 45/65lbs
Zone 2 – scale to 60 single skips, BB: 35/55lbs
Zone 1 – scale as needed
Stretch and roll out calves