KettleBell movements 101 – Sunday, October 21st
9:00am – 11:30am
Come join the Bruce and learn the basic Kettlebell Movements of CrossFit!
This seminar will deliver a comprehensive understanding of the kettlebell movements in the CrossFit program and can be seen as CrossFit Zones Kettlebell 101. We offer a seamless integration into a group class where the concentration becomes more refinement of technique and development of athletic capacities.
- Single clean
- Double clean
- KB long cycle (clean and jerk)
- Single arm
- Double arm
- Turkish Get Up
Price: Members $10 / Non Members $40 (Ask for your Membership discount)
* We will be capping the registrants at 15, make sure to register to save your space *
Remember there is only the 9:30am and 5:30pm class today!
Buy In – Hang Power Snatch 1 rep every 45 seconds x 20
* Increase weight each set as long as your technique is perfect!
* If you are new to the movement, keep the weight light and do 3 – 5 reps in the 45 seconds.
WOD – “Lucky Seven”
7 Rounds for time:
7 Box Jumps (20/24)
7 Ring Pushups
7 KB swings (35/55)
* If there is not enough boxes,use the tires to jump on
Games Prep – increase the KB weight and/or the box height
Zone 3 – scale pushup to an incline
Zone 2 – scale KB to 20/35, scale pushup to parallettes
Zone 1 – scale as needed
Cash Out – roll out the shoulders with a lacrosse ball