Great turnout on Saturday at the Cindy challenge. Lots of positive energy and amazing results. Way to go team! Check out the results below:
|Beginner Woman||Prelims – Reps||Finals – Reps||Difference|
|Intermediate Woman||Prelims – Reps||Finals – Reps||Difference|
I apologize, but there were a few mistakes in the calculation of the Advanced Category for the men. The Top 3 Most Improved Men should have been:
- Kirk McColl
- Marcus Corbyn
- Latigo Biggins
Marcus, and Latigo, please come in and collect your prize next time you are in the gym.
|Advanced Woman||Prelims – Reps||Finals – Reps||Difference|
|Tara Bomhof||385||300||-85 (ripped her hands)|
|Advanced Men||Prelims – Reps||Finals – Reps||Difference|
- Whole Life Challenge Pre-Game Huddle tonight at 6:30pm (Thursday, September 13th)
- 2 More days to register for the Whole Life Challenge!
- Prelims – Saturday, September 15th at Esquimalt Gorge Park 10:15am
Buy In – 5 x 5 reps strict pullup and 5 x 5 reps of strict Handstand pushups.
- Increase difficulty each round
- Mix up the grips with the pullup: mixed grip, chinup, pullup, narrow and wide grip
- Try out paralletes for the HSPU’s and work that depth against the wall or on a box
WOD – “Annie”
50-40-30-20-10 Reps for time:
Zone 3 – scale double under reps as needed
Zone 2 – scale to single skips (3:1)
Zone 1 – scale as needed
Cash Out – stretch out the calves and then work on your Mobility Goat!